On the way back home, I rolled up the packet like a baton and pretended I was back in highschool in a relay race. I wasnt running as fast as I did for the 100s and 400s in highschool, but it made running home with it much easier. If anyone in Hawaii saw some random chick with a rolled up yellow envelope, that was me!

However, the packet did get wet enough from the sweat that it glued the envelope shut.
After cashing in on the free smoothie, I came home and gave myself a homemade manicure - the color is the same as my favorite all fruit smoothie from Jamba Juice and it is scented. I have never seen scented nail polish before, but I am hoping that it brings me luck tomorrow. It sort of reminds me of the smell of those old strawberry shortcake figures I got when I was a little kid.

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment