Aug 28, 2009

I might need help for an addiction


This is a picture of my desk from 10:00 today. I may have a problem with caffeine. I can barely wake up in the morning, but by lunch I am totally wired. I wonder why? Does it mean I am addicted if I cant function without a venti lite latte with an extra shot?
But I am slowly getting rid of my vices. This will be the first saturday in a while with no donuts for me. I told Chris he had to go to the store while I was running and eat all 6 of his donuts before he comes home. And then lie to me when I ask him where he was. I hope I can make it all weekend with no krispy kremes. We do have two comidas planned so maybe the tequila will make me forget about the donuts. Although history tells me it will make me forget about my deal not to have donuts and I will wake up next to an empty krispy kreme box.

1 comment:

beth said...

i could SO live on starbucks and krispy kreme. topped with frozen yogurt.