So again I have been MIA which can mean one of a few things - traveling for work (check), training (check), long hours at work (check) - therefore the blog gets no love. Finally after a week in Puerto Vallarta and two weeks working on a photoshoot, I am back in the office. At least until Monday. Dont think that because I am not writing I am slacking on the training front - quite the opposite. It has been going really well and after 2 and a half years with no triathlons, I have my first one coming up at the end of september. It will be in Houston. It will be hot. It will hurt. And I cant wait. I went from having 0 tris on the schedule to having 5, and for the first time I feel like I am swimming/biking/running with a purpose. And it feels great.
This next little trip includes a week in Panama for work, a weekend in Chicago to race, a week in New Jersey for work and a weekend in NYC to see my little bro. I am going in at a good time because he is planning a Vandy reunion of sorts that Friday, and I may get to see some peeps I havent seen in longer than I care to remember. It will also be nice to watch college football with people who actually understand what college football is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment