
I also have the rest of the meals planned out, and most likely will be posting photos from each one so that i can remember them all. Chris, the anti-planner, is the perfect partner in crime for this because he knows I plan my trips to Houston for every minute I am there. It is a good thing that we are in Marathon training because we will hopefully not gain too much weight from this eat fest!
I also get to spend some QT with two of my favorite people in the world - my bro Alex and his wife Polly

Since it is a holiday week for me, there will be very little training updates, but I will have a post of Chris in his weenie bikini racing outfit. And I will leave you with a picture of Alex and Polly at Waimea. Just after they caught their first wave boogie boarding on ABC store boogie boards. Long story but it ended with two old people clapping because the two of them finally caught a wave. It was mildly embarrassing to say the least

No comments:
Post a Comment